DCC implements strategies that result in successful project outcomes. Typically our services include the following while closely coordinating all activities with designers, vendors, contractors and owner personnel:
- Review owner provided documents including basis of design and preliminary drawings.
- Interview project stakeholders.
- Review proposed installations in the field.
- Prepare the Project Execution Plan including preliminary budget and schedule for owner review/approval.
- Prepare scope of work packages for design and/or construction bidding purposes.
- Prepare Request for Quotation (RFQ) and distribute to qualified bidders.
- Conduct bidder’s meetings.
- Receive/review quotations and recommend award.
- Facilitate purchase orders/contracts with owner’s purchasing department.
- Monitor and manage designer’s progress and coordinate all aspects with owner’s team.
- Receive/review/comment and approve detailed submittal packages.
- Coordinate facility logistics and schedule interface with project personnel.
- Provide safety orientation and mobilize contractors.
- Monitor fieldwork for safety, quality and conformance to requirements. Take corrective action as needed.
- Administer all forms of project communication.
- Startup, troubleshoot, commission systems and interface with owner personnel to ensure acceptance.
- Receive/review/approve and distribute final documentation.
- Manage invoicing.
- Demobilize contractors.
- Turnover and closeout project.
Our general project approach is as follows:
- Scope project thoroughly to understand all stakeholders needs.
- Develop strategies to deliver contracted and in-house services.
- Select the most qualified service providers on the basis of cost, schedule, quality and proposed personnel and procedures.
- Continuously monitor performance and provide corrective action when required.
- Act in the capacity of owner’s representative. We are trusted members of your team.
- Ensure successful outcomes by actively managing all aspects of the project between owner, designer, vendor and contractor personnel.
- Provide complete flexibility and accountability to project needs.
- Deliver quality results at a reasonable cost through proven experience and leadership.